Wednesday 9 November 2011

Work Experience

Next week, all TYs are going on a week of work experience. This was one of the things that convinced me to do TY because everyone always says its one of the highlights of TY.
For my first work experience I am going to the Chemistry Department of Maynooth College. I have an interest in science and I think I want to do something to do with science after school so I thought it'd be good to go here :) We just had a careers class talking about work experience and thats gotten me really excited for it!
On Monday morning I'm sure I will be a bit nervous but really excited too! Its Science Week next week too, so they will be carrying out lots of different and unusual experiments for it.
I'll blog after it and write all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment