Wednesday 14 December 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I have a lot going on right now, so much things to do!

At lunch time today, we're having a cake sale to raise money for our mini company. Right now, my locker is full of cakes, buns and sweets. Hopefully its a success and we make some money to help us buy our products, advertise our company and everything else necessary!

Our home ec fashion show is on Thursday. My group were a little behind and we had a lot to do but we are finally nearly finished our 'Black Swan' inspired outfit. Our outfit is kind of inspired by this picture:


This week I also have two presentations to do this week:
Geogrpahy: Our world trip is nearly coming to an end! :( It was a lot of hard work and stressful at times but it was a good project and I learned a lot of interesting things about different countries!
Spanish: We had to do a spanish project on any of the South American countries. I chose Colombia to do because I knew nothing about it. It was strange writing a project all in Spanish but I think it really helped improve my spanish.

Oh and our TY blog WON the Junior Spider award yesterday for Best Project :D Well done everyone!
So things are very busy at the moment - just a normal week in TY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment