Thursday 15 December 2011

Fashion show...

This morning TY's went to the hall for a fashion show. For the past few weeks we've been making outfits in home ec, inspired by so many different things from The Lion King to Cinderella to Katy Perry and so much more. We finally got to see all the outfits today. :)


Every outfit was so good, I wouldn't like to have to choose a winner! Although its been a stressful week trying to get ours finished, my group (Niamh C, Aoife O'N & Rebekah :D) have had so many laughs along the way and we've become so much closer. Even though we didn't make every home ec class as productive as it could have been it all came together in the end.
I thought I'd be delighted when this project was over, but I'm not :( Looking back its been great fun and I can't help but laugh when thinking back on it! :)

In other news, our TY blog came 2nd in the Edublog awards! Successful week overall :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment