Wednesday 25 January 2012

''Pick Tubby!''

Yesterday all TY's went to Mullingar for a drama competition. The last time I blogged our play was about a war, wow did that change! With four days to go, our group decided to change our play totally but I think it was definitely for the best.
Our play was based around the poem Tich Miller by Wendy Cope. Click here for a link to read the poem. Everyone really got into character and I think it went pretty well! The poem deals with the theme of bullying which was portrayed well. I was a bully in the play and in case you're wondering the title of this blog is a line I had to say!
The three other plays from our school were really good, even though I didn't get to see them because my group were last to perform.

Well done everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment