Wednesday 11 January 2012

Super Euro's

As I've already said a while ago, I'm part of the school bank team. We've set up the bank in the school and we're getting members pretty quickly! During the Christmas we spent a day organising how to promote the bank around the school and how to get members to join. We have some great ideas for members to take part in. At the moment we're giving a lollypop to everyone who brings their application form back. But there will be many more promotions throughout the year.
1st and 2nd years are our target market and after talking to first years yesterday, there are a lot more people interested!
The regional competition takes place sometime in February or March I think so that'll be good :)

We've set up a blog for our bank and when I know the link to it, i'll post it here. I can't remember it right now... But on the blog we're going to post all the latest news and competitions in relation to the bank :)

No comments:

Post a Comment