Thursday 6 October 2011

5 things to do this week...

Ok so Ms. L isn't in today but she's left us with the challenge of '5 things I have to do for TY this week.' The week is almost over so I'm going to do it for next week aswell...

1. Perfect our fun walk dance..
The fun walk is tomorrow!! In my last blog post everything was great, we were getting organised but then it turned into one big disaster. We couldn't organise anything but then at the start of this week with the help of Mr.Lawlor we finally decided on our dance. Hopefully we'll have another practise today to perfect it.

2. Finish the music script.
In music we're doing an opera to the movie 'Mean Girls.' I was put on the script commitee with Shannon so we  have to write the script. Its a lot harder than I thought but its fun and a challenge. We're hoping to get it finished after I finish this blog so i better hurry up!

3. Geography project
Our geography project is due in about 3 or 4 weeks so I have to keep working on it. I've completley finished Thailand so hopefully next week I'll be finished Nepal and Cambodia.

4. Home Ec....
We're still working on our outfit in home ec so I have to look around to see if theres any feathers, etc at home that we could use for our outfit. We're basing our outfit on The Black Swan and our colours are black and white. We have the top of the jeans cut to use as a high waisted skirt and next we have to sew our top to shape..

5. Mini company...don't mention it..
Aaah mini company is stressfull stuff!! Our group have our idea but we have to research and try find a company to make our idea. We're making a nail varnish pen that has the nail varnish on one side and remover on the other. I'm the finance manager in the group, lucky me! I have to collect the information from our survey to get the average price people would pay for the pen..

Busy times ahead...yay

2 comments: