Thursday 15 March 2012

Braveforce assault course, wow!

Yesterday we went to an assault course called Braveforce  for the day. I knew before we went that it was going to be tough but it was so much harder than I expected!
We had to run through mud and water, jump over hay bales, crawl underground, crawl under nets, climb up nets and swim in ice cold water! This was the coldest water I've ever been in, my whole body froze but I got through it.
One of the hardest things I found we had to do was climb over these high fences. It sounds easy writing it here but woah it was so much harder than it looks! It was 3km and took a good while to do but it was such a good feeling when you finished it :)

Overall I thought it was a really good day and I would definitely recommend the TYs next year to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment