Thursday 24 May 2012

It's all coming to an end...

It seems like only a few days ago we were put into our classes and beginning in TY and now its nearly the end with only 3 days left! Its been a crazy few days because I've been trying to get all the projects finished but I've finally finished them! :) happy days!
On Monday night we have TY Night, this is our graduation from ty. At the moment we still have to perfect our Zumba dance and our charleston dance but I'm sure it'll be good on the night, fingers crossed! 

Looking back on TY it's been a great year. I'm finding it hard to pick the highlight so i'll list a good few: 
BANK! - this has been such a great thing about TY. I'm so happy I was chosen to be on the team, I've made 5 new really close friends and we had such great times. The bank launch was one of the highlights of the year! The Original Rudeboys and Johnny Doyle ahhh :) And of course meeting Bressie... ;)

Gaisce :) : If theres any third years who are going in TY reading this: Do gaisce!! Its worth it, our hike was two of the best days of TY. So much fun :D

Swim a mile : I had so much fun swimming 4 miles in total with my friends, we did so much more than we expected which was great!

These are probably my top 3 highlights but there was a few others aswell :)

Overall its been a great year! Theres been times where I've complained but I'm glad I did TY! I've made so many new friends thanks to Ty :D
This is my last blog of the year I think, so thanks to all the teachers who've helped us this year and thanks to class BANBA for being great! :D Gonna miss this class a lot in 5th year! and Eriu and Fodla of course ;)

Byeeeee :) SUMMER IS HERE :D




No comments:

Post a Comment